The Herbalife Philosophy
Herbalife Nutrition is a global leader in meal replacements, nutritional supplements and skin care products. Every day, more than 4.8 million Herbalife Nutrition shakes are consumed around the world. Our global nutrition philosophy is based on balanced nutrition, leading a healthy, active life and following a personalised program with the help of an educated and trained Member. This philosophy is helping to improve the nutritional habits of the world – one person at a time.
One of our key values of Herbalife is one-on-one coaching and support that Herbalife Members can provide. You can be the one that helps someone make the first step to a healthy, active life.
Home Sweet Office
As a Herbalife Member you can work from home and set your schedule for what works best for you.
The Herbalife Philosophy
We love partnering to help improve people’s lives and have helped millions of people around the world incorporate convenient and customised nutrition into their routine since 1980
Sports Nutrition Tips
What is Protein?
Protein is made up of amino acids which are the building blocks for your body.
- Protein for Building Muscle
- 20-40g high-quality protein maximally stimulates muscle protein synthesis.
- While we are moving and especially while we exercise, muscle fibres break down.
- To be able to maximise the potential muscle growth we need to provide our bodies with adequate protein throughout the day.
- Protein for Weight LossTo help satisfy hunger, protein helps you feel full for longer.
- By consuming protein and building muscle, you increase your metabolism.
- Increasing your metabolism helps you burn calories faster, and ultimately helps you shed the kilograms and decrease body fat percentage.
Protein for Ageing
- As we age we lose muscle mass.
- Maintaining muscle mass is critical for maintaining function as we age.
- Critical functions such as balance are significantly impacted by losing lower body and core muscle mass.
It is never too late to increase your protein intake to help protect your body as you age.
“Herbalife is making it really easy to get into shape.”
“The shake meals taste great and they stop me from snacking and feeling bloated. I feel good“
Gold Standard in Consumer Protection
Herbalife supports Members and customers with the Gold Standard for consumer protection, we guarantee
Herbalife makes membership affordable to everyone
Herbalife stands behind all of our products with a 100% money-back guarantee
Herbalife presents up-front information on all business opportunities
The Gold Standard is proudly upheld by all Herbalife Members
Herbalife provides Members with a clear path to success
Herbalife and our Members are committed to the highest standards of ethical behavior
Hi, my name is Carla. At just 165cm, my weight was up around the 80-82kg mark. I was overweight and it affected my health. With a very busy job and plenty of excuses not to exercise, I had no energy and my diet was not even close to being right. I started with the Herbalife Nutrition Advanced Program, two meal replacement shakes a day, plus a healthy meal and snacks. I increased my water intake and added in supplements. I had the desire to exercise again and keep fuelling my body in a healthy way. Because of my sporting career in Brazilian Jiujitsu, I have now added in the Herbalife24 Sport Nutrition range.Read all our success stories